The Shepherd Window is a
link to the past for the congregation of St. John's.
This window was originally located in the 1929 sanctuary and
was the main stained glass window for the parishioners.
When the current sanctuary was built in 1952, this window was
removed and stored for safe keeping. Later, one of the
members placed it in a frame and hung it outside the pastors
office. When the 1991 addition was completed, the window
was moved to the east end of the main hallway where it shines
as a beacon to all who enter the church building.